OEM Classic Parts Terms
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with C&C – (Custom and Commercial) or order from C&C. If you do not accept these terms, please do not continue to use this website.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website which resides at www.oemclassicparts.com. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The above named website is operated by Justin Wynn Limited, Custom and Commercial (C&C)
Our VAT registration number is 832 0443 63
Our contact details are as follows:
Unit 31 Bookham Industrial Estate
(Opposite Bookham railway station)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- All goods remain the property of Justin Wynn Ltd until full payment is received
- C&C cannot be held liable for any goods damaged in transit.
- Any damaged goods received MUST be notified IMMEDIATELY
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations
- Any 'special orders' will be subject to a non-refundable deposit at the time of the order being taken
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customer’s responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
Returns/ Refund Policy
If you receive your order and it is not what you are expecting, it isn't a problem - you can return it back to us within 14 days of receiving the goods for a full refund excluding postage.
After this time no returns or refunds will be accepted.
Post the items back to our address above, enclosing a copy of your order/invoice details.
C&C suggest you use the Post Office to return your item. Please pack the item(s) carefully; goods must arrive in a perfect and unused condition for the refund to be issued. If you return goods that have been used we will be unable to provide a refund.
Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or products that have been painted or modified by you.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact C&C and they will be happy to help. For full returns Terms & Conditions, see below. Thank you.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Before the goods are sent out to you. The contract between us only becomes binding at the point when we process your payment. This occurs just before we send the goods out to you. Therefore you are free to cancel your order for any reason at any time before we dispatch the goods to you.
- After the goods have been sent to you. a. Once C&C have sent the goods out to you, you have a statutory right, known as a ‘seven day cooling off period’ to cancel your order. If you wish to take advantage of this, you must cancel your order within seven working days, starting the day after you receive the goods. b. This right of cancellation does not apply to the following goods: products that have been painted or modified by you; tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty).
- Notifying us of your intention to cancel. We require all cancellations to be confirmed in writing either: a. by email to email@example.com or b. by recorded delivery post to Unit 31, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU.
- Returning the cancelled goods. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own expense, as soon as possible, by: a. enclosing with the goods a copy of your invoice/order details b. by post or courier, returning the goods to the following address: Unit 31, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU or c. by hand to our unit at the same address.
Whilst the goods are in your possession, you are required to take reasonable care of them. Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty) and supplied in the original packaging. Please note that if you fail to return the goods to us, we are entitled to collect the goods from you and charge you for the direct cost of delivery.
- Refunding the cost of the goods to you. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we will refund to you the price of the goods as soon as possible and, in any event within 30 days. Our preferred method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original card with which you made the payment. If this method is not possible, please let us know how you require a refund to be made at the time that you notify us of your wish to cancel.
Wherever possible, parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for on delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier's paperwork.
Please note: you must be available to accept delivery of goods. If you are not available a card will be left. After three attempted deliveries the goods will be returned to C&C. If you still require the order we will charge you the costs of re-delivery.
Orders received before 3.00pm will be dispatched the same day if the item is in stock.
C&C ship within the UK and worldwide using Royal Mail and couriers to ensure your goods reach you quickly and safely.
For orders outside the UK.
We will get a shipping quote from one of our International shippers, this usually takes 24-72 hours. We will contact you with the final charges for approval. The order will not be shipped or card charged until we are able to contact you to approve the final shipping charges.
* Please note: You will be responsible for any applicable taxes and/or duties and will need to be paid upon delivery.
Any product information provided on the website, or in printed format downloaded from the website, or advice provided by C&C is as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.
Ordering from C&C
You are deemed to place an order with C&C by ordering via the website(www.oemclassicparts.com) or by telephone. As part of our website order process you will be shown your order to check and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered via email once you have completed the order process.
Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order to you. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. On the day that we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in the terms and conditions.
You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
C&C may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use the website.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Please do not send cash through the post. All our prices include VAT at 20% VAT NO: 832 0443 63
To register to use the website, you must be over sixteen years of age.
- Each user registration is for a single user only and must not share your user name and password with any other
- Responsibility for the security of your password to use the website rests with you. If you suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact C&C immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
Whilst we make every endeavor to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current at the date of dispatch.
All prices shown on the website include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
Where we charge separately for shipping and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are displayed in the checkout section of the website which can be clearly seen prior to completing your order. A final order total, including said charges is also shown.
Our prices are reviewed periodically and any pricing changes will be amended on the website as and when necessary.
For full details on our postage details please see the Shipping page for full details