OEM Classic Parts Returns Policy
Before the goods are sent out to you. The contract between us
only becomes binding at the point when we process your payment. This
occurs just before we send the goods out to you. Therefore you are free
to cancel your order for any reason at any time before we dispatch the
goods to you.
After the goods have been sent to you. a. Once C&C have sent
the goods out to you, you have a statutory right, known as a ‘seven day
cooling off period’ to cancel your order. If you wish to take advantage
of this, you must cancel your order within seven working days, starting
the day after you receive the goods. b. This right of cancellation
does not apply to the following goods: products that have been painted
or modified by you; tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found
Notifying us of your intention to cancel. We require all
cancellations to be confirmed in writing either: a. by email to
email@example.com or b. by recorded delivery post to Unit 31,
Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23
Returning the cancelled goods. Once you have notified us of your
wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own
expense, as soon as possible, by: a. enclosing with the goods a copy of
your invoice/order details b. by post or courier, returning the goods to
the following address: Unit 31, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road,
Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU or c. by hand to our unit at the same
address.Whilst the goods are in your possession, you are required to take
reasonable care of them. Returned goods must not have been fitted and
must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty) and supplied in the
original packaging. Please note that if you fail to return the goods to
us, we are entitled to collect the goods from you and charge you for the
direct cost of delivery.
Refunding the cost of the goods to you. Once you have notified
us of your wish to cancel, we will refund to you the price of the goods
as soon as possible and, in any event within 30 days. Our preferred
method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original card
with which you made the payment. If this method is not possible, please
let us know how you require a refund to be made at the time that you
notify us of your wish to cancel.
Return of goods which are not damaged or defective
You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 14 days after delivery, provided that:
- The goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund, or deduct up to 20% of the purchase price from the refund amount
- The goods are returned either in or with their original packaging
- The goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance. This price will then be deducted from your refund payment.
If a refund is required:
- We will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- We will apply the refund to the original card with which you bought the item(s). If this method is not reasonably possible, you will need to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange an alternative method of repayment. This may cause a delay in repayment, but should not take longer than 28 days.
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable: Goods which have been used are soiled have an odour eg smoke have been damaged as a result of misuse are not in a clean and dry condition. Tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or products that have been painted or modified by you also cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable
To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please print and enclose a copy of your original order confirmation and both receipts sent out with your order, with the returned item(s). All returns should be sent:
- by post or courier to the following address: Unit 31, Bookham Industrial Estate, Church Road, Great Bookham, Surrey, KT23 3EU
- or by hand to the same address
Again, please ensure that you have with you your invoice and both receipts. Please Note that we reserve the right not to refund or replace any returns under this section if you fail to provide us with the invoice and receipts for the goods.
Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or not fit for purpose; or which do not correspond to their description.
If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please email us on email@example.com
. We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item. If the item is reasonably small, it can be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for goods which are lost in transit. If the item is large or bulky we will arrange with you for it to be collected by courier. Alternatively, you may return the goods by hand to our unit.
Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:
- If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, within 14 days of receipt of the goods
In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will refund to you the price you paid for the goods.
In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods.